Wanna learn to paint with watercolour, but you're not sure where the heck to start? Also need to grab some watercolour materials buuuut you're not sure where to find them and what to actually get?! This kit is for YOU!
Even if you reckon you 'can't draw' or you 'aren't creative', this kit is gonna be a game-changer for you.
Pluuuus, I have free tutorials to accompany this kit - you can find me on YouTube (link below) so you'll always have plenty of inspiration and video to learn from, yippee!
Watercolour is such a meditative medium, and it doesn't need to cost the earth - I have made getting started affordable, accessible, and bloody fun.
I have been painting with watercolour for the past decade, and run in-person watercolour workshops throughout Tasmania. This booklet includes tips and tricks, and makes watercolour painting not only FUN but also EASY!
My LARGE watercolour kit includes a selection of materials I use at my watercolour workshops:
- 1 x Micador 'Brilliant' watercolour paint set, 36 pans (the exact same as the ones I started with - they last FOREVER, but yours will be a fresh set, I promise)
- 2 x watercolour brushes (various sizes, may vary from that pictured)
- 1 x A5 pad of watercolour paper
- 1 x A5 copy of my 'Watercolour for Beginners' booklet
- 1 x top-secret gift, yaaas!
In my booklet I outline all the things I know and think YOU need to get started with watercolour painting, inlcuding:
- Materials List
- Colour Theory
- Wet Into Wet
- Wet On Dry Technique
- Painting Leaves
- Painting Stems
- Painting Buds/Berries
- Painting Roses
This product includes a 16 page booklet created by me, and a range of materials sourced by Ruby Tuesday Art. This product is delivered as a physical kit that you can use as you wish. This product is not to be redistributed, and is the intellectual property of Tessa Wynne/Ruby Tuesday Art, copyright 2020. All Images and text are the property of Tessa Wynne/Ruby Tuesday Art.
Watercolour for Beginners Kit
Please note - Ruby Tuesday Art does not accept 'change of mind' returns.
Any returns, if for exampe in the unlikely occurance your kit arrives damaged:
- customer must notify seller within 24hrs
- kit must be returned in full, unused
- refund will be issued only after kit is returned